i need to find a better developing method next time, maybe an iron, or sticking it over the log fire next time it's going. the candle method is a little patchy, also the other two pictures i made set alight...
the petal i was working on broke apert a little as i did this (guilding), seems that although drying them out is a good idea if you are working onto them with ink, it makes this difficult if you're working with glue. i'm currently trying to press some more under weights so they'll be flat but not brittle.
ACG is a full-time Illustration student, part-time gallery volunteer, and occasional writer on the only topic they could claim to have anything resembling an expertise in.
Resembling being the key word.